Friday, September 25, 2009

PTI Spring

This is my 4th post today so scroll down!!!

The Sketch this week from Clean & Simple: For my card I incorporated a few challenges again. First of all, the Practical Scrappers challenge is to use die cuts - I used my Slice for the watering can and the sentiment. Then the Pile it On Challenge is to incorporate punches, I used a border and a butterfly punch. Finally, it fits for the 365 Challenge to use triplets (this case three large butterflies, 3 small butterflies and 3 gems).
Pattern Paper & Stamp: PTI
Cardstock: Kraft (PTI), White (CTMH)
Ribbon: CTMH
Ink: CTMH
Slice: Spring
Punch: Martha Stewart, Fiskars

20 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling! I love that watering can.

Kathi Carlson said...

Very nice! Love the colors and the butterflies hovering over the watering can!

Woolverton Girl said...

Cute! I so wish I had a Cricut so I could make stuff like this. Great job :)

Jamie Harder said...

Super cute watering can!!! Awesome card!!

loz said...

Absolutely georgeous card Laurel..Loz

Dora said...

Wonderful, love that image??? Don't know the English word for it:)

Alanna said...

Cute card. I love that watering can diecut. And I'm totally loving all your ruffled ribbons that you've been using lately.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the watering can! Sweet and beautiful card!
You've been busy!!!! I love it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Carolyn said...

Too cute! Love the butterflies... love everything!!

Deanna said...

So pretty and I am a PTI lover myself!

laterg8r said...

you are on a roll - beautiful :D

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh I love your take on the FTL61 sketch! Love the steam and butterflies!

Anonymous said...

Um, this is fantastic!!

Big Red Scraps said...

So Cute! I love the butterflies!

Marjorie said...

So cute! I love the flourishes with the butterflies, it's so pretty with that trendy watering can!

Create Fabulous said...

love this card! the hot pink watering can is perfect!

~amy~ said...

super cute and congrats!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Ohh...I lvoe this, Laurel! This has to be my fav!

Amy Heller said...

SUPER cute, Laurel!!! Congrats!

A Little Licht on the Subject... said...

Wow, really pretty card! I like the butterflies rising with the flourishes especially.

01 09 10