Monday, October 19, 2009

Bringing Sadie Home

The sketch this week from The Scrappiest, these sketches are the best!

Remember The Scrappiest has another amazing prize up for grabs so be sure to play along. Hop on over to see what everyone did with the sketch, lots of fabulous inspiration!

Are you tired of this Cosmo Cricket paper yet? I have to say I do like Cosmo Cricket but don't 'love' it. Well I did order this pack of paper because I liked it. Well I belong to 2 Scrapbooking Kit Clubs and they each have had this Cosmo Cricket paper as well. I have lots to use up! I do like how this layout turned out. I played with lots of new goodies including some Unity stamps.

15 comments:

liszha said...

What a lovely LO Laurel!
Check your mail if you didn't already.
I scanned the stamp for you.
Hugs,
Lisette

Amy Heller said...

Such a cute LO! And that dog! I just want to rub those little ears! :)

Dora said...

Beautiful and I love the little dog!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love your layout, Laurel! Great job with the sketch.

Brenda said...

So pretty! I love Cosmo Cricket paper, so to me it's always a treat to see what you've done!

Vicki Burns said...

TOO CUTE! When did you get Sadie? She is a beauty!

Alanna said...

Great layout. Too funny that both of your clubs used this paper.

laterg8r said...

great lo - i usually love cosmo cricket but earth love didn't speak to me either! love what you did with it :D

Bananastamper said...

Great layout Laurel! Such a cute puppy!

Shanna

Carolyn said...

Too cute!! Is this a new pup? I can't remember if you got a new pooch. :)

Amy Heller said...

Thanks for letting me know about the Practical Scrappers, challenge, Laurel! I entered that card - it was a pretty practical project! ;) Take care! BTW, love your layout for that one, too!! Couldn't find it on your blog to comment so I'll just post here again! :)

Carla said...

Great layout!! (And super cute puppy!!)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling layout.

Sarah said...

Awesome LO Laurel...How is Sadie? She must be big now....you have to post some more pictures of her...she is such a beautiful color.

Jeanne said...

Oh such a sweet girl and her puppy! And a terrific layout filled with lots of fun details.

01 09 10