Saturday, October 17, 2009

Enjoy Your Day

This is my third post for today.

The sketch this week from Clean and Simple:



For my card I incorporated the JUGS challenge which is a color challenge (Red and Aqua). This is also for the 365 Card Challenge - Sky Inspired. When I think of sky (think beautiful blue with a couple of clouds - not the dreary rainy sky we have today, LOL) I think of just having a nice day and it makes me happy. This card makes me happy - now not sure if it is because it is finally finished, or because I used some paper and ribbon I had in my stash for awhile, or the colors make me think of a nice spring or summer day - or all the above!


Pattern Paper: American Crafts, PTI
Cardstock: CTMH
Ribbon: stash
Stamp: Unity
Button: PTI

23 comments:

Jaggs said...

Beautiful card...the colors are great together.

Jaggs

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so lovely! I just love red and blue together.

Kathi Carlson said...

What a happy-looking card! LOVE the colors!

Lisa Kind said...

Well it certainly made me smile! :-) I LOVE the ribbon treatment! So cool! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge (again!) ;-)

Unknown said...

Love it! These colors are so yummy together. Love your ribbon and flower!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kristin Eberline said...

This is adorable! So fresh and fun...I can certainly understand why it makes you happy...it's just a cheerful card all around!

Love your flower, the cool patterned paper and that unique ribbon treatment! You are on a roll!!

Thanks again for playing along with Just Us Girls! We're delighted to see your talented projects :O)

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous! Love your ribbon!
:o)

Natasha said...

Ooh, what a fun and stylish card!

MicheleV said...

Love your card!

Sarah said...

Ohhhh those colors are delish' together. wonderful card laurel!

Haley D. said...

Very pretty card!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh love this Laurel! So so cute!

~amy~ said...

love, love, love this!!!

Dora said...

Amazing work with the ribbon! Great card!

Alanna said...

Great card. I love the bunched up ribbon.

lauren bergold said...

WOW! that's positively DIVINE! the papers coordinate so very beautifully together, that flower is glorious, and the ribbon treatment is the icing on the cake!

laterg8r said...

love this color combo, love this ribbon :D

AKiteFlier said...

Fresh and Funky Laurel - that ribbon is cool. Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls this week. Hope to see you for our new challenge next Saturday!

SmilynStef said...

Love that wonderful wide ribbon and great patterned papers.

Dana Gustafson said...

Laurel! I *heart* this fun and funky chic card. The bold flower is so eye catching.

I am so glad you could play with Just Us Girls this week!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like your fun ribbon treatment.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Laurel! Thanks for entering the Moxie Fab World challenge! :)

Winter said...

Cute! Love those colors! :)

01 09 10