Friday, October 2, 2009

Perfect Pear

Third post today, so please scroll down!

The sketch this week from Sketch Girl. This is my second card for the Unity Friends with Flair Friday. I have loved this pear since I saw it (and is why I ordered the kit! LOL). I have finally inked it up and used it. I love these new American Crafts papers (Blue Skies), perfect for this stamp. The pear is mounted with foam squares. Hard to tell, but instead of a paper strip on the edge of the card I scored it.

Pattern Paper: American Crafts, Bo Bunny
Kraft: PTI
Cardstock & Ink: CTMH
Stamps: Unity


19 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

LOVE this card, Laurel! The pear is great. Awesome card!

Dora said...

I thought I made a lot of cards, but I think you make more..and all so stunning, love your style, the use of papers and colors is alwways just perfect...Big compliments Laurel!
have a nice weekend.

~PakKaramu~ said...

Visiting your blog

Unknown said...

Love the classy clean look here. Not to mention those geens and kraft are so great together. That pear is yummy!
blessings,
Kim xXx

ANAT S said...

love this card

Michelle said...

Great card! Love that pear too!

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...chock full of goodness...I 'need' some of that pear paper....such a perfect card Laurel!

Karla Kroese said...

LOVE this card. It's one of my favorites that you've made so far! I am always inspired by you. Thanks for sharing!

Cindy Lee said...

Love the pear card!! It's so cute!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh I am really digging these Kraft cs cards I have a few sheets somewhere... Beth

Ann said...

Oooh, this is totally FAB, Laurel!

Jess said...

Gorgeous card! the pear is too cute! Thanks for joining us at SG!

Harriet Hensley said...

I love your card and thanks for playing along

Tiffany Heilman said...

ooh wow!!! So cute. I just love this card.

Angie Blom said...

Fantastic card, great colours and love the stamped image.

Chris said...

gorgeous, looks good enough to eat!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I love your take on the sketch - the colors and papers are wonderful! Great card!

Sara said...

Great take on the sketch,love that pear!

Alyssa S said...

What a cute card! I love the little details like the scoring and the stitching. Thanks for playing with the Sketch Girls!

01 09 10