Sunday, December 13, 2009

Life Happens and a Toot

Oh things are so busy here right now (as I am sure everyone is!).  I had our Christmas staff party here last night so lots of prep yesterday and of course clean up today!  I think people like it here as Jason likes to make Bellini's and such. 
Today Jason, Danica and I are going in a 6K run for the Food Bank.  Should be fun.   So along with that , cleaning and doing laundry I do hope to get into the craft room since I didn't get in there yesterday!  I need to get in there daily to keep my sanity!

Finally, I felt a little down as I submitted quite a few layouts to Scrapbook Trends magazine for their last call but no luck.  Oh well, keep trying.  However, last night I found out I got 3 things picked up for the May 2010 CARDS magazine!!!  3 in one magazine!  You have no idea how happy that makes me! 

8 comments:

laterg8r said...

that is fantastic - super duper congrats to you :D

Anonymous said...

congrats!! That's so exciting! I'm still hoping for my 1st one to be accepted...... nothing yet though. Love your blog!

Lori said...

Your work is stunning. They must have had a lot of entries. But, congratulations on the cards!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great time last night. Good luck with the run today. Congrats on the 3 pick-ups for May! You so deserve to be published in any magazine you choose!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Natalie said...

Congratulations Laurel!

Itʼs funny what a small world we live in! When I am back in Nanaimo we should set up some crop dates!

Hope your Christmas play prep is going well, 5 more days until you get some quality family time and a nice break!

(I cannot believe how big your girls are, Danica was so small when I did my practicum with you!)

yyam said...

Yay for you Laurel! :)

Dora said...

Congrats Laurel!

Shan said...

Congrats Laurel! I would pick you if I had a my own magazine!!! Love your style and you use the 3 stamp companies I love. PTI, Unity and CTMH! So glad you heard back from Cards and I see you got the Home/Office one too! Can't wait to see them both! Again, you deserve it and I just love your style :)

01 09 10