Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You've been on my mind

Here is the Tuesday Trigger again (I love this photo - I wish I was there!)


As said for my earlier card, I attempted a seaside card last time, but it morphed into a baby card.  This time I made the seaside card.  I dug out some dusty and underused Cuttlebugs, as well as the Life's A Beach Cricut Cartridge.  The sentiment is from PTI.  It is hard to tell in the photo but I distressed the edges of the card.  Oh and it is not evident in the photo but I did score 2 lines on the bottom of the card. Oh and since I sponged or inked the edges of the starfish this also fits the Just Buggin Challenge.
 

7 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Fab beachy card Laurel! Love it.
Shanna

SmilynStef said...

Love the embossing ... beautiful card.

Sarah said...

OK you gotta stop because I am SOOO loving these cards and I have NO shell stamps, folders, or Cricut carts wahhhaaaaaa.

Julia Aston said...

What a great summery card! love the star fish and twine - just beautiful!

Jeanne said...

This card definitely fits the mood of the inspiration photo. Excellent!

Betsy V said...

Wow, you've been so busy! I love this one too!
Betsy Veldman
Paper Crafts Go-to Gal

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Wow, Laurel! You've been busy! I love the "beachy" feel of your card. I'm glad you've found this week's Tuesday Trigger so inspiring! :)

01 09 10