Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pink and Gray Tea

The sketch this week for Taylored Expressions, I haven't played in awhile so I was determined to this week!

I wasn't feeling a lot of mojo today, I had a busy day of driving my kids all over the place.  So I pulled out my Amy Butler paper as it always goes together so nicely for me.  I took in the 365 Card Challenge - Tea theme, and the Cute Card Thursday - Pink and Gray.  It also gave me a chance to finally ink up a new PTI stamp (Vintage Labels - no Nestablility yet, hehehe, so I had to hand cut it), along with some of my favorite PTI - Tea for Two and Polka Dot Basics.
 
I made a little pocket on the inside to hold some tea.  This would make a great 'just because' card.  Therefore this fits the Moxie Fab, Start to Finish Challenge.
 

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

CUTE Laurel...you know how much I adore Amy Butler! Thanks for playing with me sista!

Jeanne said...

Excellent! Love the feel of this card, and adding the tea bag is so clever. I'm actually kinda surprised you don't have any Nesties, yet, but really, with that terrific stamp set, you may not need to invest in those...LOL...yet!

Dora said...

Gorgeous cards!

Alanna said...

Your card is gorgeous. I am also surprised that you don't have the label nesties to go with that fab PTI set. You did a great job cutting around the image. You never would have known if you hadn't said anything.

Alanna said...

Your card is gorgeous. I am also surprised that you don't have the label nesties to go with that fab PTI set. You did a great job cutting around the image. You never would have known if you hadn't said anything.

Lea L. said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colors, and that tea pot is so cute! Great job with the sketch!

♥Lea

laterg8r said...

love the little tea bag inside :D

Jess said...

ohhhh that is gorgeous...love the whole concept!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Great job cutting! Fabulous card, good for get well too.

Unknown said...

loving the tea time bag and the yummy paper!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Cindy Lee said...

Gorgeous!! I love Twinnings tea...they are very smooth and fragrant!

Sarah said...

LOVE this...esp that pink teapot :0)

Karla Kroese said...

Such a pretty card, both inside and out!

Aussieleigh said...

Love your card - someone is going to feel VERY special!

01 09 10