Saturday, October 29, 2011

You Rule

I am playing along with the sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches:

This is another card for the Scrap Shotz Online Crop.  I made this for Connie's Appletini challenge - to include an apple.  Well I just picked up these cute little Maya Road rulers the other day and couldn't wait to use it, so this challenge was perfect!  The paper is from Studio Calico.  I have used the Sentiment Sampler and Falling for You stamp sets from Paper Smooches.  I also used the ledger background set from Unity.  The letter stickers are from October Afternoon and Doodlebug.

6 comments:

Bananastamper said...

You have been so busy girl!!! Another great card! Love the apples!

Mari said...

Great card, love the colors and all those details :)
Thank you for taking part in the ICS challenge. Good luck in the draw.

Jeanne said...

Excellent card, Laurel. That ruler is really neat. The apple looks yummy. Great job!

Unknown said...

You've been busy, my friend. This is dynamite!

Dora said...

This is cute, love t the apple!

Susie Little said...

OOOh I like! Thank you for playing at ICS xx

01 09 10