Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cricut Idea Book Families publictions


I have a few projects to share that were published in the Cricut Idea Book: Families.

This first one uses the Sisters Mini Theme by Echo Park along with some May Arts twine and ribbon

This one uses one of my favorite Jillibean Soup Collections - Macho Nacho Soup

This uses some Honky Tonky by Cosmo Cricket along with some Unity stamps and May Arts ribbon.

Finally a mini album that uses a number of different Jillibean Soup collections.  This is from my husband's and my trip to Chicago.





9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!! :)

Monique Liedtke said...

Lovely projects Laurel!! My fav is the grandpa card! but tryly love them all!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are all FABULOUS!!!! CONGRATS on all the pubs!!!

Jeanne said...

More awesome projects, Laurel. I really like that first one. Congrats on the publications. How wonderful for you!

Audrey Pettit said...

Totally fabulous! All of them! Congratulations, my friend!

Ashley Horton said...

Great projects Laurel!! Congrats on the pubs!

yyam said...

Wow! These are awesome! Congrats on being published! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats Laurel. I love that honky tonk mini book :)

Rose said...

congrats!! love the mini album :)

01 09 10