Sunday, September 22, 2013

Photo Freedom - week 38

I didn't have a lot of photos from last week so I just did a page and a half rather than 2 full pages, and I am ok with that ;)  Some weeks are like that and I am not going to stress myself out about it.  I also kept this week pretty simple as far as embellishments and such.  I used my Photo Freedom Volume 2 by Echo Park - which of course makes this very easy to do.  I have also used some Technique Tuesday stamp sets.


And the back side of the half page.  Not an exciting week, but then again... we live a pretty simple life - especially with just the three of us and 2 cats in the house now.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee your pages!!! Beautiful!!!

Rose said...

these are so fun :)
2 cats? thought you only had 1

Jeanne said...

Great job on these pages. Glad you aren't stressing about them. What you do create look terrific to me! Keep up the great work!

01 09 10