Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall is in the Air layout

Fall is definitely in the air here, we have had gorgeous weather, just cooler than summer and I love it. I decided to play again just for fun.  This time I pulled out my Reflections and Reflections Fall collections by Echo Park and began to play.  I pulled in a couple of Elle's Studio tags, a SRM Sticker, some May Arts twine and ribbon as well as put my new Chicken Wire die from My Favorite Things to work.  I love how both of the Reflections collections blended so well with my photos and yes, I do love fall.  I love the layering of clothes, the coolness of the weather and the colors, especially the mustard yellows.




I was inspired by this sketch from Elle's Studio from a couple of weeks ago. 

 Have you played along at Elle's lately?  There is another great sketch up this week.

8 comments:

Alanna said...

I love the cluster of photos at the top. Great layout.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors, the layers and loving the burlap!!!!

Annette Allen said...

what an awesome layout.. love all the layers and cool color combo.. one of my favorites..

Jeanne said...

Terrific layout Laurel! Love all the layers on the layout and that you can wear all the layers in your clothing. Really like the perspective of the photo. Wonderful!

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful! LOVE all the fab layer and fun colours. Autumn is my favourite season too! I am happiest in layers. :)
Shanna

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page Laurel!! Love the great layering!

Rose said...

love the fall colors and the jean belt loops :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful layout and the photos are so creative!

01 09 10