Monday, July 2, 2018

Mindful Monday - Home

Hi everyone, I'm a bit late posting but life has been super hectic lately and I have had my grand daughter here all weekend! 

Welcome to another Mindful Monday.  What is Mindful Monday?  well... it is explained here, but in a nutshell, documenting simple things that just make us happy.  I think it is important to take the time to be mindful and just appreciate what we have, and the simple and amazing things that surround us in our daily lives.  

This week's prompt is...home

With Canada day just over and Independence day around the corner I thought this was a good prompt.

What does home mean to you? is it your warm cozy home? what about your home/city/country makes your heart happy?



I used my Henley collection by Felicity Jane along with a Silhouette cut to document my thoughts about home.


I cut a large house shape and used that to journal on.  My home... I'm a small town girl for sure.  I love that just out my door I have the wilderness.  Whether I go for a run or want to head to the mountains or a beach, everything is really just minutes away.  I don't miss the hustle and bustle of the big cities... they are great to visit, but I would much rather live in a small town.







1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

When I first looked at this I noticed the journal writing but just thought it was oddly shaped, so I missed the house outline. But towards the end of the post, I did see it...luckily. :) Overall I like the softs blue and green tones.

01 09 10