Thursday, July 26, 2018

You are one Fineapple - Inspired By pool time

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and this week I took it pretty literal.  I pulled one of the images and put it right onto my card ;)

I used the pineapple2stamp from The Stamps of Life along with the coordinating die to create this fun card.

I actually stamped it on yellow cardstock and then colored with copics.  I cut the chair with my Silhouette then added texture with the woodgrain texture from SU!.

The pineapple (and his glasses) are mounted on foam squares for dimension.  I then added the die cut sentiment 


Here is the inspiration... can you tell how I was inspired?! Go check out the rest of the DT and of course play along!



4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Haha! This is fabulous!

I Card Everyone said...

Just so much fun, Laurel!
=]

Lin said...

LOVE your idea for this inspiration - fantastic! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I love that you went literal!

01 09 10