Thursday, August 2, 2018

Inspired By... back to school

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and there is a prize up for grab this week! A Flair for Buttons is offering up a prize so come play!


Can you tell by my cards what the inspiration is? I am a sucker for anything school related... wonder why?!  I used the Back to School collection by Echo Park paper along with the buttons. 



Both of my girls are starting University this fall so I was inspired to create some cards for them... gifts to come later ;) 

First up, my oldest has decided to get a degree in Business and Commerce so I had to tuck in some numbers where I could. 

Next up, my youngest daughter wants a degree in Sociology with a minor in English, hoping to then become a teacher. She is the one in London right now so I thought this would work for her.


Now here is the Inspiration... fun one hey?




No comments:

01 09 10