Thursday, August 30, 2018

Inspired By... classy desk

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and it inspired me to create this layout using one of my Felicity Jane kits


I love that she calls me Gwama :) I just layered bits and pieces of the kit to create my layout.  I was inspired by the Kraft, Black & White and gold.

Here is the inspiration, isn't it pretty?  Hop on over to see what the design team have created... and of course, play along. 


Also playing at:

Paper Players Sketch challenge:








3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Seriously cute!

Lin said...

Black, white, and a splash of yellow - one of my favorite color combos, Laurel. Love your layout - thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous in every way, especially the photo! Wonderful work, Gwama. :)

01 09 10