Saturday, September 20, 2008

Be Happy

Here is Beate's sketch for this week. This is my card. So out of my box! I am not sure why I ever ordered this paper from CTMH, I am not into bright colors, and don't really like purple! I guess the flowers got me! I tried to make it look like this little mouse was hopping around in a daisy patch.
Stamps: Image and sentiment both from House Mouse
Paper: Whoops-a- Daisy level 2 DP; Hydrangea cardstock - CTMH
Clear buttons: CTMH
ribbon and flowers unknown
slot punch- SU!


5 comments:

Eulanda said...

This card made me laugh. They look like they're having the time of their lives!! What do you do with all your cards once you've made them?

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love the card! great job

Beate said...

That's adorable! Love your take on this challenge.
Thanks so much for playing! Hugs and smiles

Beate said...

Great card! Love your take on the sketch!
Thanks so much for playing! Hugs and smiles

Catherine said...

LOL! i've always love this stamp but i'm sorry but having them bunch together, makes it a little creepy but in a cute way...LOl! Same here, not crazy with purple but i really like how your card turn again remember creepy in a CUTE way ;)

01 09 10