Friday, September 5, 2008

Laughing all the Way

Here is Beate's sketch for this weekend. This is what I came up with. I wanted to make this little elf look like he was skating outside in a forest. I put liquid glass on the candy canes and the 'pond', stickles glue on the polka dots and skate boots. I colored it in with my copics - I had to mix a couple of colors to make the twilight color. The ribbon is from last years connections club. The main image is on foam squares. I am happy with how it turned out. All supplies are from CTMH (except punch, baubles, cuttlebug).
Stamps: Merry Pursuits; December Word Puzzle
Paper: Aspen Level 2 DP; white daisy and holiday red cardstock
Embellishments: ribbon, liquid glass, stickles glue (ranger), cuttlebug, snowflake punch (marvy), baubles (Stampingbella)

8 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Another little elf!!! SO cute. Great job with the sketch, too. TFS.

Stacy said...

Love it! It turned out great!

Sam said...

What a fantastic stamp, It's so different. Great card.

Tiff said...

ooooh...I love it! The card totally makes me think of "the frozen north"! My kids watch Oswald and that's how they describe the north :)

The texture is amazing and so is your coloring!

ohradiogirl said...

This is very nice. I like the circle paper clip.

Jenn said...

Great card!!! Love that sweet little elf and he colors are great!!! :D

Beate said...

Oh....I LOVE it! Wonderful card!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Linda Beeson said...

You sure have a way of finding adorable images! How cute is this???

01 09 10