Thursday, October 30, 2008

Like Fine Coffee

Here is my take on this weeks SCS sketch challenge. Man I love this paper (well this side anyways, not so keen on the flip side!). I have been very tired and run down lately (darn cold, kids in my class have been coughing all over me for weeks!), so I could only come up with something simple. It is simple but I like it. I embossed the cups and sentiment with Gel a Tins Cuppa Joe scented embossing powder. I also dropped some Cappucino Card Scents on the ribbon knot. The coffee cups are on foam squares. Stamp: Coffee Cup (Hero Arts); sentiment (inkadinkadoo ?)
Paper: Perfect Day level 2 (CTMH)
ribbon: CTMH
dots: Stampingbella

6 comments:

Denise said...

Great card, Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this paper! Great job with the sketch, Laurel!

Stacy said...

I love this card. Colors are perfect for it!!!

Vicki Burns said...

Great! Too bad we can't meet for a cup of coffee!

Kelly said...

Love, love, love your card! It's perfect! (As I sip my coffee...) =0)

Tiff said...

GREAT CARD! I wish there was a scratch and sniff spot for your readers!

01 09 10