Saturday, October 25, 2008

Three Cupcakes for you

Here is Taylor's sketch this week. This is what I came up with. An easy card - well easy if you don't include the 2 failed attempts! I tried other images but they just didn't work for this sketch so I went to cupcakes! The cupcakes are on foam squares, have been glittered and have liquid glass on the hearts.
Stamps: Cupcakes (inkadinkadoo); sentiment (CTMH)
ribbon, liquid glass and rub ons (CTMH)
Paper: Chocolate, Baby Pink and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
cuttlebug and copics.

8 comments:

Ida said...

Nicely done. The swirls look great behind the cupcakes.

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

How scrumptious! Love the liquid glass and the rub ons!

I've been away too long. The blog is looking fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Pink and brown! :) I love it, Laurel! The swirls are such a great touch!

Catherine said...

how funny, i had my cupcakes ready for this sketch but decided to go with the mice...LOL! love everything about this card :)

Kathryn said...

You did a FABULOUS job -- Love the pink/brown combination and those cupcakes are so pretty -- love the liquid glass and those rub-ons are so gorgeous! :)

Taylor said...

Very pretty! Great color combination and I love the pretty swirl design you added! Thanks for playing with the sketch!

Sankari W. said...

very pretty - love your bows and the flourishes on the horizontal strips - beautiful!

Eulanda said...

I love the card and love the swirls too!

01 09 10