Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Perfect Day Birthday

Now it really would be a Perfect Day if... I looked like that and had time to myself to sit and enjoy a cup of Chai Latte! No sketch - I did this one all by myself! I have to say I think I have a new color combo: Juniper and Cocoa (this Perfect Day paper is AWESOME); tough call between that and pink and brown! The Hanna and the table are on foam squares. Stamps: Hanna and table (Hanna Stamps); sentiment (CTMH)
Paper: Perfect Day level 2; Cocoa and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
ribbon: walmart
dots: Stampingbella

15 comments:

Danni said...

What a great card!! I love everything about it!

Jenn said...

Great card!!! Love the sketch and the color combo ROCKS!!! :D

de said...

This is a great card! I have that paper pack and haven't played with it yet and just got that set of Hanna's too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lori said...

Great card. Love the juniper and brown combo.

Creative Heart & Hand said...

Hi Laurel...love your card and love that color combo too! I agree, I love the Perfect Day paper pack.

Unknown said...

This card is soooo beautiful! Love it!

Catherine said...

i so love this...very pretty!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Too cute! Great birthday card! We all deserve a perfect day like that...at least once a year!

Kelly said...

Oh wow! I love the color combo too! That's great! I knew Juniper was going to be a great color the first time I saw it! Cute Hanna, hadn't seen that one yet!

Vicki Burns said...

Lori, she's delightful! Love the colors and DP! I have this stamp but haven't used her yet. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

Stacy said...

Great card. Love that Juniper, too.

Anonymous said...

This is SO beautiful, Laurel! Your cards always wow me!

Maria's Cards said...

Stunning card. I have just found your blog while blog hopping and have become a follower. Your blog and cards are amazing. Maria x

Dawn said...

I love this card - great paper! and colours too!

Dawn

Eulanda said...

I like this one too. The color combo is something I would never have thought of but it looks so good!

01 09 10