Thursday, January 22, 2009

Easter

I finished another page, so happy! I used another Page Maps sketch, they are awesome! Other than the cricut flowers and sizzix stems all else is CTMH. The flowers are cut with a cricut, stamped with Spot on Background then mounted with foam squares. The main chipboard letters have been painted with Create A Shade paint that was tinted with Baby Pink reinker.



Stamps: Journalling Jots, Key to My Heart, March Word Puzzle, Moments in Time, Spot On Background
Paper: Daydream Design paper, Creme Brule, Baby Pink, Sweet Leaf Cardstock.
Dimensional Letters Lowercase
Create A Shade Paint
Baby Pink reinker
Ink: Hollyhock, Creme Brule, Black
Ric Rac ribbon rounds (Hollyhock)
Cricut: Walk in My Garden

4 comments:

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Great layout!!! Oh and I totally love the "General Lee" layout. Fabo!!! How insane was that show...god remember that?? Brings you right back. Have a great day!! :)

Lori said...

What a beautiful layout. I love the flourish stamp in the corners.

Anonymous said...

Great LO, love the paint you used on the chipboard characters! (By the way, thanks for stopping by at my blog)

Vicki Burns said...

Laurel, I am LOVING all of your pages!

01 09 10