Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ms Gardener

Julee's sketch this week: I finally made a card (not that I am complaining - I have got a ton of scrapping done lately!). This is also for the Caardvarks challenge to incorporate 'dots' in a card. I used some dotty background paper. I used my new Ms Gardener stamp. The main image is on foam squares as is the little pot of flowers. All supplies are CTMH except the gems, sizzix, copics and the Flowersoft.
Stamps: Ms Gardener; Wonderful Charms; June Word Puzzle
Paper: Emporium design paper, Olive, Colonial White cardstock
Just Blooms
gems and pearls (Hero Arts)
ribbon: Walmart
Flourish: Sizzix die

5 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

So cute! Love everything about it. I need Ms Gardener!! TFS.

Tiff said...

WOW! This is awesome! I love all the flourishes...I think that's your signature touch ;)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How fun! Love all the fabulous embellishments. Thanks for playign! :)

Yankee in England said...

I love how you did the earings! What a fab idea. Great job on the sketch.

Eulanda said...

I love what you did with her earrings! Great job on following the sketch too!

01 09 10