Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Sweet Daydream

I finally got a chance to play in my scraproom (I had scheduled posts all week). We have had our Japanese exchange student here and although it has been fun (she leaves today) I didn't get any time to 'play'. I snuck in a bit of time last night and created this card using the sketch from PCP this week. All supplies except the ribbon, Card Scents and punches are CTMH. The main panel is on foam squares. The cupcake has been liquid appliqued and scented with Cupcake Card Scents. Stamp: Celebration Blocks, Happy Birthday
Paper: Daydream design paper, Black, Creme Brule, and White Daisy Cardstock
Rub Ons
Sizzix and SU! punches
Copics
Card Scents

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love your card. I love that stamp set and need to get it. Have a great day.
Hugs,
Lori

Eulanda said...

What were you doing up at 6am this morning? I suppose it would be awfully quiet tho. I love this card! Love the shoelace idea. :) Definitely going to try that on a card.

01 09 10