Friday, January 2, 2009

Stop and Smell the Roses

I took a break from scrapping to make a card. I used this weeks PCP sketch:
This card encompasses three challenges. I am a day late for the K Werner Color Challenge, but oh well! For the Bella Color Challenge, Hope said to choose any color but the twist was to include a New Year's Resolution. As you can tell my color is pink! I don't normally make resolutions but if I did it would be to stop and smell the roses more, as life just seems to be zooming by!

Stamps: Flowahbella (Stampingbella), Beautiful You (Verve), Buildings (A Muse), sentiment (CTMH)

Paper: Baby Pink, Hollyhock, Olive, White Daisy and Garden Green cardstock, Boom di Ada design paper.

sizzix, SU! oval punches

ribbon (unknown)

buttons and waxy flax (CTMH)

copics

1 comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fab job with the sketch...love all the flourishes!

01 09 10