Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Inspired By Nature Snowflake


Happy Tuesday! I have another Inspired By Nature Inspiration for you today. I saw this photo of a snowflake and I am always amazed by snowflakes - so interesting. Nature is interesting don't you think?

I pulled out my Simple Stories papers - really not much left... just scraps so I pieced scraps together for the card front. The snowman is on foam squares. 


Here's the inspiration, feel free to play along!



Also playing along in the MTTC challenge - Snowmen





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific layers, this is cute!

Jeanne said...

Oh wow, this looks fantastic. Love the colors and the layers. :)

Rose said...

Love the sweet snow man and all the layers :)

01 09 10