Thursday, November 5, 2009

Many Thanks

I love this card by Daniela, I just love it. I had decided to try it using some CTMH stamps. Then this sketch was on the Eat Sleep Stamp site today so it was perfect!

I also incorporated Jeanette's Color Combo which was perfect for what I wanted to do.
Finally, my card. I used all CTMH stuff and I love how it turned out! I also included the Pile it On Challenge - to make a Thank you card. I embossed the Damask Tile image with clear embossing powder (haven't done that in a long time!) Everything just worked perfect and I am happy with the end result!

Stamps: Damask Tile, Intrinsic Background, Library Card, Many Thanks
Ink: Chocolate, Goldrush, Cocoa, Desert Sand
Cardstock: Desert Sand, Bamboo, Cocoa,
Fiber: hemp
Chocolate organdy ribbon
Basic Buttons

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wow laurel... Very pretty!!

Unknown said...

Oh my, Laurel! That is just plain gorgeous! I love it all but I especially love the clear damask embossing. I've got to remember to use that technique this week.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is a lovely card! I love that stamp set! BR-T

laterg8r said...

love those leaves :D

Corry said...

love love your cards and that color combo is yummy.

Denise said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the leaves!!!

Jena said...

What a gorgeous card - love it - TFS!

anthonette said...

oh great color combo and those leaves are really pretty. way to go!

Tracy said...

Goregous fall themed card Laurel. I especially love how you worked the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with this weeks sketch. I hope you had fun!

Hugs,
tracy

Anonymous said...

laurel,
congrats! You won one of the prices from Challenge #22 at Pile It On!

-- dalis

Kathi Carlson said...

Gorgeous card, Laurel!!

01 09 10