Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mommy to be

The sketch this week from Stampingbella - I haven't played in awhile and sometimes it is just fun to make a Bella card!
Again the JUGS colors:


My baby boy card. Now I can put the scraps away I did the baby boy card that I wanted to try with these colors! I pop dotted Bella tummy for dimension (she is also on foam squares). All paper is from CTMH (some is very old!). Stamps are: Stampingbella and PTI (retro background). Ribbon is CTMH, pompoms are from Stampingbella

13 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable! I love the pompoms!

Sarah said...

Perfect color combo for a baby card. LOVE your Bella.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wowie! Another super-duper card! I love the way your mommie's tummy sticks out so far! GREAT use of dimension! The pleated ribbon is really set off by the white pom-poms - this is a wonderful card and I'm going to file it (even though I don't own that Bella stamp) so that someday I can try to imitate it with whatever I do have. I have a huge Laurel folder - thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Love those pompoms! They go perfectly with a fun bella.

Kathi Carlson said...

That Bella has got to be about due, don't you think? Great card, Laurel!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is a sweet card! I love her popped belly! Beth

Cindy Lee said...

Gosh!!! I love this card, Laurel!! It's so adorable! Love the pop up tummy! Too cute!

Carla said...

Love the card! Very cute!

Dora said...

I truly love the image and how you work with the ribbon, great!

Jeanne said...

You definitely rocked the baby boy card! Love the belly and the pleated ribbon as well as the pompoms. Excellent!

laterg8r said...

love your bella - gorgeous!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a cute card Laurel :) I love the gumballs & ribbon trim! That image is adorable :) TFS

Carolyn said...

Too cuuute!! I love this Bella! I think i need this Bella! :)

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving with your family!!

01 09 10