Monday, February 1, 2010

Alice in Sassyland!

My second post for today so please scroll.


 
Welcome to Sassy Studio Designs' Alice in Sassyland Release!  This release has been so much fun to get ready for!  We have a Sassy Bingo game set up for you and partying on the SSD Party Blog!  Be sure to check out the SSD Blog at 5:00PM PST (7:00PM CST) for the party blog addy and any other deets you may need!  On to the images...

My first 2 cards are using the Sassy Alice, she is so adorable!  I decided to not put her in the typical blue dress, this one likes pink! LOL
  
and another:
  
Another adorable image is the Sassy Mad Hatter!  Love her!
  

Now be sure to check out all the rest of the SSD DT and their fabulous creations, the links are in my sidebar.  So many FABULOUS creations to see and the Sassy Images are outstanding as always!  Check out the SSD blog for the new releases.


21 comments:

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

*Very* cool Laurel!

Cheers
Susan

Annie said...

absolutely darling!

Unknown said...

Laurel, These turned out really cool! I love the sketchy look of the White Rabbit!
hugs,
Gini

Cassie_lu said...

both cards are great and I really love the mushrooms you paired the image up with in the second card.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards! Love how you did the pinks! I love your pinks!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sparkplug17 said...

Just darling! I love the pink!

Reminds me of Sleeping Beauty when they're fighting over the blue and pink dress. :)

Anita said...

Beyond fabulous!

Sara said...

Too cute!! I'm lovin sassy alice!

farmhouse-story said...

love pink alice!

Carolyn said...

Very pretty!

Alanna said...

All 3 are so cute. Definitely sassy.

Sarah said...

Awesome laurel!!!

Kathi Carlson said...

All cute. All sassy!! Love them.

~amy~ said...

such fabbie sassy cards!

Carla said...

Loving that sassy girl!!

Cindy Lee said...

These are SASSY!!

Dora said...

Beautiful I really like the images they rock!

Jeanne said...

There's that sassy girl again! She's a busy one! Great cards!

Eulanda said...

These cards are so fun!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow Laurel I just happened by chance this very blog last night and I find these to be amazingly freakish in a grand way! Your cards are fantastic and really reflect the awesomeness of these images! Beth

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Oh my goodness these are just the greatest stamps! Love all 3 of your cards.

01 09 10