Thursday, March 7, 2019

Inspired By... herbs

The new Inspired By challenge is up and I see green :) I'm so looking forward to spring...

I was inspired by the greenery and the subtle colors and created this card using the Feels Like Home collection. (by the way if you need any paper... now is the time... see below)



I just layered bits of the paper. To create the center panel, I fussy cut the sentiment (wasn't one that I would use)  from one of the Picture My Life cards. I then added a die cut and stamped sentiment. 


Uhm... buy any pack of paper and get the second at half price!!!

Interested in becoming a consultant?!


Still with me? Here's this week's inspiration... come on over and play!



4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Laurel I adore the look of shiplap - these papers are gorgeous, and your card is really wonderful!
Thanks for this bit of green... I am SO ready for Spring!!
=]

Becca Sadler said...

FAB card, Laurel! This is a very interesting challenge. Your background paper and herb wreath are perfect choices!

Jeanne said...

Ooooh, this is so pretty, Laurel. Reminds me of the farmhouse look that is so popular. Kind of like Joanna Gaines' style. :) Love the touches of gray with the white and green. And the texture of the stitching adds a nice detail. Beautiful work!

ElizStewart said...

Fabulous card!

01 09 10