Thursday, March 21, 2019

Inspired By... spring lovelies

Happy Spring! The new Inspired By challenge is up and it is so pretty.

I used the Feels Like Home collection because of the colors and that plaid paper... worked well for the inspiration photo.

Once again just layered bits of the pattern paper.

I then added one of the cards from the Picture My Life cards and stitched.  For the flowers I used the Know That I Care stamp set. I layered them on with stickers from the Complements. The top flower is mounted on foam circles.  Finally I added a sentiment from the Love Blooms set. 








3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! You captured the essence of the inspiration photo perfectly!

Becca Sadler said...

Spring lovelies in a loverly card!!! Not just lovely...it is loverly!!!

Jeanne said...

Wow! Lovely indeed. What a beautiful spring inspired card. Wonderful papers and texture with the sewing. :) Thank you for sharing.

01 09 10