Saturday, March 2, 2019

Sketchy Saturday - Amazing

Hi everyone, I know I was not around as much this past week. I have taken on another big project (signed up to sell Zyia Active) and joined our local gym.  I am super excited and working hard at getting that going so I missed some crafty time. Hopefully will get it all balanced out this weeks.

Anyways, here is my card for this week's sketch. I have used the I Heart Us collection and paired it with the upcoming April SOTM and the sentiment is from the Love Blossoms stamp set.  



I stamped the butterflies on some of the striped paper and fussy cut. To add interest to the center cardstock panel I embossed with the Playful Scallops embossing folder and of course added some stitching. 




Now I would love to see your take on the sketch:

Inlinkz Link Party

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow, Laurel, you are going to be super busy! Good luck with your new venture and fitting in gym time. Your card is beautiful. Great colors and a unique look to the butterflies with the stripes. You always add such fun detail, like the embossing and the stitching. Ohhh and your staples! :) Have a great weekend!

Becca Sadler said...

Laurel: lovely inspiring card creation based on your March 2 sketch! So very springy!

Rose said...

HUGE congrats on starting the new endeavor!! Wishing you all the best in it :) such a pretty card.......... hope you get more crafty time!!

Karen Day said...

I love that you stamped your butterflies on the striped paper! Great effect :o)

Nora Noll said...

I am in LOVE!! I never would have thought to just stamp butterflies on striped paper by the effect is spectacular. I LOVE how it came out. Thank you for the idea.

01 09 10