Thursday, March 28, 2019

Inspired by... windows

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and I was inspired by the brick and the rectangles... though I took the tall rectangle elements loosely.

The card itself is pretty simple. I used a brick embossing folder for the background. I then stamped and paper pieced the Journee Girl by Unity and mounted her on foam squares. The papers are a mixture of CTMH mix ins...

I stamped and cut apart the sentiment (seem to be doing that a lot lately :) ) I was mimicking the tall buildings with the sentiment and the image.

Now come on over and play along. 




2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Well, this is very cool. Excellent paper piecing and such a fun way to add the sentiment. It looks terrific!

Jhays said...

Beautiful card. Everything about it works. Fabulous!

01 09 10