Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Hybrid Scrapbooking?

So my favorite album is my Project Life album but it was very overwhelming. I am just getting back into scrapbooking after a few years off and have started small (come in my From Lens to Paper group and join us with simple scrapbooking). I have been working on my Project 52 and a gratitude/Mindful Monday album and love them.

Soooo I decided to play around to create a template and try my hand at Project Life hybrid. I will create the pages on my computer then just print the complete page off. The first few weeks of January I hadn't taken many pictures so as I catch up... more photos will appear 

So here are my first pages. Some of the stickers, journal cards and such are in my Etsy Shop.









This should be easy (ish) as I will use the same layout each week.

Items Used:




2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Great pages Laurel!

Jeanne said...

Looks fantastic Laurel! I can tell you are having so much fun with this. Go you!

01 09 10