Thursday, February 23, 2023

Inspired By Lemons

Oh the last challenge of February. Are you looking forward to a new month?
This challenge is a bright and cheery one and I loved the colors so I created some printables using them. and then used those in my hybrid cards.
(Actually this week they are the prize over at Inspired By)

The nice thing about printables is you can make them whatever size you want. I made a couple of them bigger in order to create these cards. 


I printed off a couple of the journal cards and one of the cut up sheets.

For this card I also used a stamp from PhotoPlay paper. The image is mounted on foam squares. 


For the next card I have had these sticker faces in my stash for years so it seemed like a good time to use one of them. The lemon is on foam squares. 


Here are the challenges: 




And this is the prize up for grabs (feel free to head on over to my ETSY shop to check them and other items I have (there's currently a sale on!)







2 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are wonderful! Love your new digitals!

Jeanne said...

Looks great! So bright and cheery!

01 09 10