Thursday, February 2, 2023

Inspired By Candy

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and it is a sweet one ;) So many things about it I like, the colors and of course the candy Hahah


I decided to scrapbook a photo of my grand daughter and I being 'twins' All supples are CTMH except the die and I did use a few items from Elle's Studio.


I also have a little notebook where I am expanding on little bits of memories and moments. So I expanded the story in this one.

I started a new Facebook Group where I will be sharing tips, techniques and inspiration of getting those photos down onto paper and documenting the memories. Showing how it can easily be done and doesn't have to be a large detailed page. To encourage people to do this I will have monthly photo prompts, weekly Mindful Moments word inspirations. Come and join us

This is the group if you want to join in this is the group From.Lens.To.Paper
I also have an Instagram account with the same name

















1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh so sweet! Your granddaughter is a cutie. Great idea to get the memories down. You'll never regret that, right? Thanks for sharing!

01 09 10