Friday, February 3, 2023

It all started when...



Hey everyone, I am excited to say that I have an ETSY shop! I needed a 'family game night' themed item or 2 for a page I was doing in my Gratitude Journal the other day (page will be posted soon!) so I played around and came up with something that would work. 

Wellllll I kinda had fun doing the card that I decided to make a set.... let's just say 'it all started when...'

These are what I have so far (these are just samples, they come as a zipped file of separate cards). I would love to hear what you think and if you ever need anything specific, I would be happy to create something.



















Check out my shop HERE and of course follow to keep up to date when I post new ones ;) 





1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Well, how fun for you! Congrats and much success to you!

01 09 10