Saturday, August 22, 2009

For A Gracious Hostess

We were sponsered by the Cutting Cafe. Regina has a wonderful assortment of printable stamp sets. For this sketch I used the Heart Bag Template. It is a cute little bag that can be personalized for any occasion, not just Valentine's! I used it for a Hostess gift.

For the background paper, I used Intrinsic Backgrounds and stamped with Sorbet ink on Sorbet Cardstock (all from Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper(box style): PTI Stamps: CTMH, PTI Cardstock: Desert Sand, Sweet Leaf, Sorbet (CTMH) Printable Stamps: Cutting Cafe Ink: CTMH Punch: Fiskars Buttons: PTI Fiber: CTMH

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous gift bag! Your colors are delicious togehter!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Kathi Carlson said...

Gorgeous bag, Laurel! Great colors!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Love your bag!!! I spotted the stamps immediately - I've got that set!!! YIPPEEE! (oops, that means I'll be casing yet another of your projects!)

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! The sorbet looks so pretty next to the kraft colored bag.

laterg8r said...

gorgeous bag :D

Rachele Funk said...

Laurel I just wanted to tell you I keep seeing you all over the place, and while I don't always get to comment I think you are fabulous! Not only as an artist, but just in life. I know if we were neighbors we'd be best buds! Thanks for sharing all you do! Keep up the good work!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a gorgeous bag! I love those colors too.

Carolyn said...

This is really cute!

Nancy said...

I love the bag and the colors you used.

Bananastamper said...

Love it, yummy colors and fun design!
Shanna

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, what an awesome bag..you rock...hugs

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh this is totally cute!!!

yyam said...

This is such a beautiful gift bag...it's a gift itself! :) Fabulous!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is amazing Laurel! Beth

Savitri said...

How cute! Love how you use the swirl stamp!!!!

liszha said...

So beautiful! I must invite you to one of my parties once. ;-)

~amy~ said...

**cute** Love what you've created!!! Dontcha just love The Cutting Cafe :)

Ann said...

What a sweet gift bag, Laurel! I love the color combo!

01 09 10