Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tea Tins

I posted one of these earlier in the week and promised to share more. Here are the three I made on Sunday... I could have made a dozen, they are so easy and quick!
I thought these little gifts would be good when someone is feeling run down with a cold or flu.


Used some NEW Amy Butler papers from K & Company! LOVE this paper pack! Stamps are from Papertrey Ink, There She Goes and Close to My Heart.

A very simple 'clean' set. Cardstock is from Close to My Heart (Desert Sand, Olive, Sweet Leaf)

Finally the Friend set I posted on Sunday.



9 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE it...dang, wish I didn't have to go to work..you are oh-so-inspiring!! The new Amy Butler papers look delish!!!

Dora said...

Stunning work, love the details, and those colors, and the different in it!

laterg8r said...

what a sweet gift :D

Unknown said...

Like I said before, these tins are just fab!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Ann said...

Such a great gift idea--love these!

Carolyn said...

These are great! Great gifts!

Helen F. said...

SUPER gift idea...really like the PTI tea pot too!

Cindy Lee said...

Wow! This is so cute, Laurel!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks again for entering! :)

01 09 10