Monday, August 24, 2009

Tubing

This is my first assignment as a Designer on The Scrappiest! So exciting!!! Liz has the best sketches, check out the blog and see what all the other designers have done. I would love for you to play along. You must have guessed that eventually you would see one of these suns in my layouts! I just had to do it, it worked perfectly for the sketch and the photos! I got to play with some new stuff again, or stuff I have had but not inked up yet. I had so much fun with this one! Some items are on foam squares.
Pattern Paper: K & Company Cardstock: CTMH Stamps: CTMH (tree and journalling spots are sneak peeks!); Cornish Heritage Farms Ink: CTMH
Letter Stickers: American Crafts Font: CTMH Cricut: Plantin Schoolbook, Life's a Beach

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh I love those suns. It's as cute on a layout as they are on your cards.

laterg8r said...

love that tree - great LO :D

Jena said...

Wow, great job - TFS!

Karla Kroese said...

Congratulations! Your LO is awesome!

Sarah said...

I agree with Karen the suns are amazing. Great LO!

Ann said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the DT! :D Your LO is fab--love the colors!

Pearl said...

awesome design elements ! The tree,waves & sun detail is just too cute !!

Congrats on the DT !!

Unknown said...

Yahoo, FABBY!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Bananastamper said...

This is fab Laurel! Love it!

Shanna

Beth aka BR-T said...

Fabulous lay out, Congrats on your DT position, they are lucky to have you! Beth

Dora said...

Congrats you go girl!!!
And what a work you have made lately...you are one busy lady!
Beautiful brightful lo!

01 09 10