Saturday, November 30, 2013

A Year of Dates Coupon Book - Stocking Stuffer

I have a project up on the Elle's Studio blog today using the 2014 Collection.  I decided to make hubby a stocking stuffer.  I created this mini album and each month will have a pocket filled with a pre-planned date night and the money for it.  To create the pockets, I just sealed some kraft envelopes, cut them in half and then punched a half circle from one edge.

On the cover I have also used some SRM Stickers and some American Crafts Thickers.

Inside I have created a pocket to hold the money/ gift card and a note about the date.  I will include such things as hotel gift cards, money for lunches, dinners and movie nights.  A gift that keeps on giving and I get some fun out of it too, can't beat that!   Love these wooden veneers from Elle's Studio

I have also used some more of the chipboard hashtags from Creative Embellishments (can't believe how many words are in one package!) here I have added some glitter to it.




I can't wait to give this to my husband, I am sure he is going to love it.  Now be sure to hop on over to the Elle's Studio Blog to see what the other designers have done with this fun collection.

Also don't forget about this! 
(click on picture to be taken to store)

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a great idea!! I love love love this!!!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Awesome idea!! I love the look and thanks for the tip about your little pockets! I can't wait to try making one!!
Hugs!

Annette Allen said...

wow another fabulous project... love it..

Jeanne said...

Wonderful project, Laurel. Super idea and excellent execution. Cute elements!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love your project Laurel! Saw it on the blog and had to come over and tell you how wonderful it is!

Angi Barrs said...

Love this fun idea!

Ashley Horton said...

Fun project Laurel!! I love it!

yyam said...

Such a fabulous idea....beautifully executed!

Bananastamper said...

Such a fun idea - love it! Great embellies and little details.

Audrey Pettit said...

You come up with the best ideas! This is just brilliant, Laurel! Such a fun gift idea. Great idea and beautifully done, too. Love, love, LOVE this!

Unknown said...

What a brilliant idea. I love how it all coordinates so nicely!

01 09 10