Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Little Birdie Told Me

It is time for another Be Inspired challenge over at Unity and I LOVE this month's inspiration colors!

For my card I have used a few different Pebbles Collections.  The woodgrain paper is from Walnut Grove, the yellow paper is Tricks & Treats and the rest is from Seen & Noted.  I thought the journal card was perfect for this Fall For You Unity stamp set, don't you just love that little bird.  The little enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye and the twine is from May Arts.


Now here are the inspiration photos you can choose to play along with any of them.  Like I said I love the colors so I went with that one for this month.  To play along click on the photo.
 

Check out all the good stuff happening at Unity (click on photos)
Notice the free stamps on this graphic!



6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so cute.. love that little birdie.. great color combo too..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooo beautiful! LOVING the colors and the birdie!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love it Laurel!! The wood grain is great in the background and I love the cute clothespin!

Nancy Ball said...

Laurel, this is a super sweet card. You can never go wrong with an Owl!

Rose said...

oh this little guy is adorable :)

Angi Barrs said...

Sweet! Love that birdie and the wood grain!

01 09 10