Friday, August 16, 2013

My Mind's Eye and SRM

I have a couple of cards up on the SRM Blog today.  Both use the same sketch and paper pack but have such different looks!  I have one of them here for you today.


For this second card I used the We've Got Your Sticker - Hello (#53002) to create a Just Because Card.  I love how the round sentiments fit perfectly inside these metal rimmed tags that I picked up at an office supply store.  


Other products used: Paper: My Mind's Eye;  Ribbon & twine: May Arts

7 comments:

Alanna said...

I love this Laurel. Super cute.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!!!! I loveeeeeeee the colors!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

So cute!! Love the mix of polka dots, diagonal stripes and gingham!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is lovely!!!

Rose said...

this one makes me smile :)

Angi Barrs said...

Love the fun mix of patterns!

yyam said...

Such a sweet card! Just love the colours and mix of patterns!

01 09 10