Monday, August 19, 2013

Chilled Cucumber Soup cards.

I am up on the Jillibean Soup Blog today with a couple of cards for Cards On Monday.  I used my all time favorite Jillibean collection Chilled Cucumber Soup - LOVE! along with some of the Kraft tags, a Wise word and I cut a frame from the Placemat.

On this first card I stamped the Grid Background stamp from Unity on the tags then wrapped with some twine.


For this card I used a piece of clear scrapbooking refill pages (I have a few that got bent and I won't use for my albums) to create a pocket with the Placemat frame, I then filled it with sequins and punched circles before sewing along the top.  The sun is cut with my Silhouette.

Now be sure to head on over to the Jillibean Soup Blog to see what the rest of the Designers have created.

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome cards Laurel.. love how you added the sequins and those adorable butterflies..

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

These are super cute Laurel!!!!

Unknown said...

I've been out of town for the past week without wifi. I missed you and your blog. I hope you are feeling happier! I have been thinking a lot about you. These cards are GORG!

Ashley Horton said...

Cute! Love the grid on the first card and the fun confetti on the second one, Laurel!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are amazing!! These are gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, and those butterflies on the first one!!!

~amy~ said...

super fun cards Laurel!

Rose said...

awesome!!! love the sequins and butterflys :)

01 09 10