Monday, August 5, 2013

Currently

I was able to play in my craft room again today!  It felt so good.  I have wandered in there so many times lately and just in no mood to scrap.  Today I managed two layouts (the first one will be posted on Thursday). This is the second of the two, another therapeutic one for me.  I used the Chilled Cucumber Soup Collection, some Sugar Picks, Corrugated Shapes and Alphabeans by Jillibean Soup.  The stamps are from Unity SMAK kits, the veneer is from Freckled Fawn, the flair buttons are from A Flair for Buttons and finally the clothespin and date stamp are from Pebbles and twine is May Arts.




I was inspired by the Canadian Scrapbooker sketch.



8 comments:

Rose said...

YAY for getting some crafty mojo girlfriend!!!! love how you used the flair buttons :)


will keep your family and Jamie in my prayers :)

Carla said...

Fun layout Laurel - hope your family stuff is all sorted out and your mojo returns soon :-)

Alanna said...

Fabulous layout as always. Hugs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and love love love the circle bits!!!!

Jeanne said...

Laurel, you are one awesome lady. This is a fantastic layout. So glad you are able to get back to creating and working through your feelings. I hope things work out the way you hope soon!

Unknown said...

LOVE! Not only is the layout beautiful, but oh-so-meaningful!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the Jillibean and the use of the Flair buttons with your journaling, Laurel!

yyam said...

Such a fabulous page Laurel. I love how you used those flair buttons. And it's great that you wrote down how you feel...I think it helps.

Take care! Hugs!

01 09 10