Thursday, August 22, 2013

Project Life Week 33

Welcome to the Unity Blog Hop. You should have started at Andrea's blog, if not you may want to head over there and visit all of the blogs, there is a prize up for grabs.

 For my project this week, I decided to use a number of SMAK kits on my Project Life pages.  I love stamping directly onto my photos, so quick and easy.  I have used 6 different SMAK sets on these pages (the current August kit You Can Do Anything, Celebrate the Good Times, Epic Moments, Summer Lovin' and My Banner Life) along wiht the What I know KOTM and the All Day Pass set.  I had fun creating these pages with the Midway Collection by October Afternoon.



The ferris wheel in this month's SMAK kit was a perfect accent for my photos this week!



I love the different looks of my husband and daughter on the ride - made me giggle!

Have you signed up to receive the SMAK kits yet?  I love using the SMAK kits in my scrapbooking, they add the perfect finishing touch.  Click on the photo below to be taken to the Unity site and find out more.


Don’t forget to leave a comment on all the participating blogs.  Three random comments from various blogs (including this one) will be chosen to receive a $20 gift certificate to Unity stamps!!!


Your next stop is: (click on photo)
Lisa H



46 comments:

Maria said...

love all the photos

Unknown said...

True love! I think the rounded corners are the perfect detail!

Rose said...

what a fun time you had!! super fun pages also girl :)

Jennifer Scull said...

what great pages! I really like how you keep each card similar with the rounded edges. love this new stamp set!

Noelle Reese said...

SMAK is my favorite! I love it like loving it is my JOB! Awesome layouts!! I love every single card!

Annette Allen said...

wow really awesome photos.. project life is an A+

Guild Master Crystal said...

WOW! Great project life pages!!

LauraEva said...

Awesome, awesome PL layouts!

Gaylynn said...

That's a lot of memory making for sure. I like how you used the kits. Sure adds the right touch.

cghundley said...

Lovely Project Life.
Using the stamps on
the photos really
add to the layout.
Carla from Utah

Ruby said...

Great project to have completed.

Emily said...

Wow!!! Love it all!!!!

Amber Sheaves said...

Wow - way to use up a ton of stamp sets! Looks great.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks awesome! LOVING the photos!!

Kris B said...

Great PL pages! Love how you used the stamps! I don't do PL, but this makes me want to start!! TFS

Beth F. said...

Great project life pages! They document so much.
Beth's Beauties

Unknown said...

great layouts!!

Michelle said...

Great projects!

Lucy E. said...

These pages are so vibrant and full of life-great job!

Camerageek said...

Stamping on photo's seems kinda scary to me. My luck i'd totally smear it and ruin the photo lol. Looks great though when you do it.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great pages! I love how you used the ferris wheel stamp!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun layout. TFS

Karen (karey2005) said...

Great LOs! Fun!

Cynthia said...

Great pages and fun coordinating elements.

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow you were really busy. I love the big wheel used.

TFS An'Jenic-

Julie Odil said...

Love this! So many details.

Scrapper Myra said...

Oh God.. this is a lot fun. So many stamps and details. You go girl!

Sandra said...

You definitely told the story of a fun week using the stamps. Great idea to stamp on the photos!

Miwa said...

How fun! Love how you used so many different stamps!

Marsha said...

Fun use of the stamps.

Angeline Choo said...

Love your Project Life layout! so much fun colors and stamps.

Jeanne said...

Awesome layout, Laurel. The stamping is great. It sure looks like you had a fantastic time!

Katherine said...

ya know what stands out to me? Your awesome blog header! Great look with the sketchy font & splatters... along with some great projects, too!

Helen said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

Awesome project...Hugs

Emily H said...

Wow! Awesome pages!

creative-leeyours said...

Wow! Impressive use of SMAK kit! Well done!

Unknown said...

Awesome use of the kit!!! Wow!

Lillian Child said...

You've definitely got a talent for putting together these amazing pages of memories! Thanks for sharing with us!

CraftyRia said...

Great use of those stamps!

Angie said...

Wow! Lots of stamping - love it!

Amanda said...

Wow, these are some awesome project life pages!! I just love all the stamping.

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda:0)

Sam said...

Great pages. Love the stamping.

cal8007 said...

I promised myself to start scrapbooking my pictures, but I find it takes too much time. I like the idea of project life - and the use of the kit's stamps goes so well together!

Jnett said...

I should try this kind of scrapbooking, maybe I would actually get something done. Love what you've done with it.

bonnie said...

Looks like you are having so much fun! Great pics xx

01 09 10