Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pizza Party

I am up on the Jillibean Soup Blog today.  I used the Fresh Vegetable Soup collection along with some SRM Stickers to create this Pizza Party themed gift basket.  I thought it would make a great gift for new homeowners or someone just moving out on their own.  I have pre-cut all the makings for a pizza (meat, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers) and included some spices and cheese along with some pre made pizza shells, a pizza plate and a pizza cutter.  This way the recipients just have simply assemble and cook.





I had saved the jars and they were easily upcycled by spray painting the lids and then adding the paper.



The SRM Clear Tubes were perfect for some spices, parmesan cheese and diced peppers then wrapped with twine and a sticker added to the top. Hint: to hold the twine in place, adhere at the back with a Mini Glue Dot then wrap and tie.  

It all started when I purchased this plate from a Thrift Store.  I  then dug out one of my garage sale baskets and spray painted it red.

Now be sure to head on over to the Jillibean Soup Blog to see what the other designers have create for you!


8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow Laurel this is amazing.. very creative

Rose said...

you are so creative my friend!!! ok now i want pizza for dinner :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is fabulous! I just loveeeeeeeeeee it!! WOW WOW WOW!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this Laurel!! Such a fun idea!

LisaM said...

This is awesome ,Laurel! Love it!

Janice said...

Fun and cute and I'm sure will be delicious!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGOsh, what a fun set! You make the BEST gift baskets, Laurel! Love how you've packaged up all the individual ingredients here, and love your tip on spray painting the jar lids...I never know what to do with those! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Now this is my kinda party! Love this!!!!

01 09 10