Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby

Second post for today - scroll down for the friends with flair post.

Courtney has some sketches on her blog and some sneak peeks at her new stamp sets.  I gave this sketch a try:




While the PTI paper was still out on my desk I thought I would make another card with it.  I decided to use my Monkey Toes image from Meljen's Designs he is just so cute - which fits the Just Inspirational Challenge - digi.  It also fits the Meljen's challenge - stripes; the Loonie Stampers challenge  - animals; the Stamp Something challenge - cute.  I used a PTI stamp to stamp the word on the ribbon.

Boy I've made a lot of baby cards lately, hope someone has a baby soon! hehehe


12 comments:

Brenda said...

oh, this is so cute!

Karen B. said...

Super super cute! That image is just adorable, and your colors are perfect for the reason!

farmhouse-story said...

adorabley cute!!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, Laurel! Love the polka dot monkey!

Monique said...

That is the cutest monkey I have seen in a long time... What a wonderful baby card :) Have a great weekend !!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

That is so cute!! What a great card!

Jenny said...

aww how cute... love the colors too!!! enjoy your holiday weekend :) :) :) :) :)

Courtney Baker said...

Oh this is super sweet Laurel! Thanks for playing!

Sprytebyrd said...

Love this! Such a cute spotted monkey and great layout!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Stripes challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Lisa Petrella said...

Cute monkey image! And I love that aqua and kraft color combo---perfect for a baby card!

Lisa said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining MelJens for the Stripes challenge this week:)

Nicole said...

Congrats, Laurel! You made the TOP FIVE at Meljen's AGAIN!!!! Thanks for playing along! Nicole - Meljen's Designs DTC

01 09 10