Monday, September 20, 2010

What a Blast.

This week at Scrap Tiffany we were challenged to incorporate 4 photos on a layout.  I almost did a 2 pager but instead did this one.  I used papers from Fancy Pants Rusted Sun.  The waves were cut with the Life's a Beach cricut cartridge.  I sewed on the sun and letters and did you notice the bit of paint spray in the corner.  Starting to break in some new tecnhiques so I only dabbled.  Now don't get me wrong, I am not scared of paint, did a lot of painting before ever scrapping or card making, just didn't want to overdo it the first time on a layout and... I had already finished the layout when I decided to try it so I certainly didn't want to wreck anything!


14 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun and fabulous! I love your little bit of spray painting! Perfect!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

farmhouse-story said...

cute!-great pics, too:)

Jeanne said...

Great job on the layout, Laurel! The bit of a paint is a perfect touch. What a fun group of pictures!!

yyam said...

Looks good Laurel! Kudos on trying the spray paint....it can be addictive though...

Alanna said...

Super cute. I love the little scene you've created with the waves and the sun.

Brenda said...

Look at that great use of white space! I am so intimidated by that - you have shown wonderful creativity!

Michelle said...

Such a fun summer-y layout. Like the bit of mist on the layout. Just a splash of color.

Kathy Martin said...

What a great page! Love the surf board paper and how you stitched through your title! :)

1CardCreator said...

Awesome layout! ~Diane

Unknown said...

LOVE this one!

Ann said...

Such a fun LO, Laurel!

Jenny said...

great LO!! love it! :) :) :) :)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Great LO!!! Fun title!!!

Katie said...

i always love meandering through your creations. always so many wonderful pieces to see!

01 09 10