Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Howl-oween

My second post for today, please scroll down for my Fall card from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.

Twisted Thursday time!  The twist this week is 'Spooky', be sure to join us for some fun!

I used the sketch from Card Patterns:

Lots of Shirley's 2 Girls goodies on this one!  The pattern paper is from S2G as is the image and sentiment.  I painted the cape and hat with some Shimmerz.  The 'moon' is stamped with a Unity stamp.
I hope you play along with us, I would love to see what you create.

15 comments:

yyam said...

This is so fun! And cute! Love the sentiment!

farmhouse-story said...

Love the shimmerz idea, laurel!

Jeanne said...

This is so cute, Laurel! Love the shimmery cape!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I smiled when I saw this card! It's adorable and that's a fab layout!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

LOVE this card - how fun!! The design is awesome and your image just made me laugh out loud!

Unknown said...

Awww. This one made me smile, really big!

Brenda said...

Stinkin' cute!!

Brenda said...

Stinkin' cute!!

Dora said...

o how fun and cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Cat said...

So cute! Love the LO and colors!

Heather Rogers said...

Absolutely precious Laurel! That little dog image is the cutest. Thanks for playing at Card Patterns this week. :)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Sooooooooo CUTE!!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

Love that paper Laurel and I really like the shine that you added.

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous! Love his shiney cape and your gorgeous DP

01 09 10