Sunday, September 19, 2010

Be Unique

This is my second post for today please scroll down for my Curtain Call card.

It is my day at Scrap-Mart.

I used this sketch from Taylored Expressions:

I flipped the sketch and decided to make a notebook cover.  I used some American Crafts Dear Lizzy and Botanique papers - so this fits the American Crafts challenge (favorite technique - for me it is sewing, especially on die cuts or fussy cuts).  I cut the label with my Labels One Nestabilitie and stamped on it with the dictionary print background by Unity and the sentiment is from the Store KOM Naturally You.

I made it so that the notebook can be changed by adding a slit in the back and adhering this panel to the main cover.


I have another project up on the Scrap-Mart blog along with this one so be sure to check it out.

17 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

cute project!-pretty cover!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Gorgeous love the notebook!!!!

Jeanne said...

Very pretty project. The flowers are lovely.

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous project Laurel! Love the color combo & gift note pad! That is on my to do list - thanks for the inspiration!

Bonita Rose said...

Love this card.. that sentiment is so great!

Cindy Lee said...

Great use of the paper! It's so lovely!

~amy~ said...

Love the notebook..AC goodness!

Heather Rogers said...

Very pretty Laurel. Love the papers and ribbon down the side. :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty - love these useful items!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, frilly, and fabulous!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Carolyn said...

Pretty card!

Brenda said...

What a great project! You are so creative!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute notebook GF!!! What a wonderful design!!! Hugs ~S~

Carla said...

What a great way to dress up the notebook!! Cute project!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely notebook!

Alanna said...

What a great notebook. I love the verse on the front.

Jenny said...

great notebook, love it!! so cute :) :) :) :)

01 09 10